|From last year's Coleus and Color show|
The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, continues to celebrate summer in July .
- Arcangel Gallery: William Smyers – now through August 13.
- Garden Railway Exhibit – now through July 9, from the WNY Garden Railway Society.
- Coleus and Color – now through August 6.
- Tasting Tuesday – throughout July (except July 4) from 4-7:30 p.m. (Gardens will be open noon-8 p.m.) – a small café will be set up at the Gardens on Tuesdays for a casual farm-to-table experience with small plates and herbaceous drinks from Chef Avi Altman from Obviously Avi Catering.
- Botanics and Brews – July 13 from 6-9 p.m. – event includes craft beer tasting, beer and cheese pairings and additional bites, live music from JJ Swing, raffles and more. Tickets are $30 for Garden members, $35 for the general public – find out more here.
- Summer Tree Tours – July 16 at 11 a.m. - $10 per person – meet at the Botanical Gardens on the front walk.