|Coleus and Color returns in June|
The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, is kicking off summer with one of its signature events in June .
- Arcangel Gallery: William Smyers – now through August 13.
- Bonsai Show – June 3-4, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. both days.
- Garden Railway Exhibit – June 3-July 9, from the WNY Garden Railway Society.
- Coleus and Color – June 17-August 6
- Tasting Tuesday – June 20 from 4-7:30 p.m. (Gardens will be open noon-8 p.m.) – a small café will be set up at the Gardens on select Tuesdays for a casual farm-to-table experience with small plates and herbaceous drinks from Chef Avi Altman from Obviously Avi Catering.
- Starry Night in the Garden – June 21 from 6-9 p.m. featuring Leann Rimes, Johnnyswim and James TW – also features food samples and beverage tastings. General admission tickets are $55 – find out more here.
- Garden Art Sale – June 24-25 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. both days – this free event is part of the Gardens Buffalo-Niagara festival.
- Summer Tree Tours – June 24 at 11 a.m. - $10 per person – meet at the Botanical Gardens tent at the Art Sale.